Complete Physio offers onsite ergonomic assessments for individuals and companies.
Complete Physio offers onsite ergonomic assessments for individuals and companies
Complete Physio offers onsite ergonomic assessments for individuals and companies. The assessments are carried out by an occupational therapist with extensive experience in providing ergonomic assessments and injury management services on-site at your workplace. The assessments are tailored to your specific needs to ensure you are comfortable, pain free and productive at work.
WHO SHOULD HAVE A WORKSTATION ASSESSMENT?
If you suffer from any of the following complaints, we would highly recommend you contact us to discuss having an ergonomic assessment.
- Arm or neck pain
- Tingling, numbness or pins and needles in your hands
- Back pain
- Poor posture at work
- Pain symptoms which are suspected to be work related
An ergonomic assessment is an employer’s legal responsibility and a valuable tool to ensure maximum comfort and minimum risk of injury for their staff as well as improving productivity. However, in cases where an individual has pain symptoms or a diagnosed injury, it is beneficial for a specialist to undertake the ergonomic assessment, to ensure that your workstation and environment are not contributing to your symptoms or impacting upon your recovery.
OUR ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of the ergonomic assessment at your workplace in line with DSE Regulations and advice from your physiotherapist regarding your personal injury management requirements.
- On-site workstation adjustments, where possible, to immediately improve workstation ergonomics.
- Full report outlining ergonomic assessment outcomes, including on-site adjustments, further adjustments and equipment recommendations. This report can be used by your employer to fulfil their legal responsibilities in terms of DSE Regulations.
- Feedback to your physiotherapist regarding the outcome of your ergonomics assessment and any recommendations regarding your physiotherapy programme.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the ergonomic assessments, please do not hesitate to call us on 020 7482 3875.