Complete Physio has now re-opened 4 clinic sites for face-to-face consultations. Complete Physio continues to follow the guidance from NHS England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy to ensure the health and safety of patients and staff. Read our information page on the steps we have implemented to ensure we are COVID-secure.
We are offering face-to-face consultations where clinically appropriate at the following sites:
- Angel on Upper Street
- Bury Street, near Aldgate
- Chelsea, on the Fulham Road near the Brompton Hospital
- Swiss Cottage, based in South Hampstead
Specialising in sports injuries, back pain and post-surgical rehabilitation. We also offer a broad range of advanced practice assessments and treatments which make Complete Physio unique and also a renowned leader in the world of physiotherapy.
Complete Physio, since first established over eleven years ago, has grown to become of the leading physiotherapy clinics in London and is renowned for:-
- Highly experienced specialist physiotherapists, with experience in elite sport, NHS and a range of speciality settings.
- Market leaders in the integration of advanced practice assessment and treatment techniques, including diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound guided injections.
- Complete Physio is a highly reputable physiotherapy practice with strong links to all the leading hospitals and surgeons in and around London.
Complete Physio pride themselves on innovation and a progressive approach to physiotherapy, integrating the latest research and evidence informed practice to ensure that patients can be confident in that the treatment that they received is based upon the latest research and guidelines. We have a strong emphasis on continuing professional development, which means that all of our therapists are involved in providing education and also their own ongoing personal clinical development, so as to ensure that patients of Complete Physio receive the best possible care.
To find out more about Complete Physio, or to book an appointment with one of our specialist staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 482 3875.